The Freeway Of Your Life

Life is like a freeway, but with great cost. On that freeway are many on and off ramps. Each off ramp is like a season of lessons to be learned and as soon as we learn those lessons, we soon find another on ramp only to experience another off ramp. As we get older, we can look back on life and see the many seasons, situations and circumstances that we have encountered. Some say if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. While others say, if I could do it all over again, I would live my life differently.
 
Regardless of one's mistakes, shortcomings, sins, and the seasons of the past. There is freedom and forgiveness found at the foot of the cross. Christ died for the sins of the world and through Christ is the redemption of sins, forgiveness and the promise of eternal life.
 
When we confess our sins before Him, He is just and faithful to forgive us
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online

No comments: