Living Your Live Victoriously

Victory! That sweet smell as they say. Yet what is living a victorious life? I guess that is determined by how you describe life. For me living a victorious life starts with Jesus. That is victory considering we live in a world that is far from Christ, His ways and His plans and purposes. Secondly my family. My wife and my daughter are very dear and important to me. Thirdly sharing the love and redeeming passion of Christ around the world through our network of ministry sites and blogs. I love sharing the wonderful blessings that come through knowing Christ with others.
 
For me, the above three things are living a victorious life. My love and relationship with God, my family and being a active part of the body of Christ. You see it's the simple things that are part of living a victorious life. The things that matter most.

No comments: